The All India Game Developers’ Forum (AIGDF) is a not-for-profit collective under the aegis of the All India Gaming Federation (AIGF), representing the interests of the Indian game developers.
The Hon’ble Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi has expressed his vision for the Indian digital gaming sector to be a world leader, introducing games based on Indian mythology on a global platform. Further, under the 2022 Union Budget, the Hon’ble Finance Minister, Government of India, Nirmala Sitharaman had announced an Animation, Visual effects, Gaming, and Comics (AVGC) promotion task force, with a mandate to tap on the AVGC sector’s potential to employ youth in the country and build domestic capacity for serving the Indian markets as well as the global demand.
The AIGDF is committed to working with various stakeholders to ensure greater representation of Indian game developers as a key stakeholder of the AVGC sector. The AIGDF endeavours to be an active contributor in shaping centres of excellence, technology labs and hubs, and dedicated coursework for game development. It also aims to be active in creating a healthy ecosystem of game developers.
We welcome all stakeholders in game development to be a part of AIGDF’s mission.
● Represent the game developer interests to the wider Indian gaming industry
● Be a contributor for providing guidance to the gaming industry
● Contribute to research and industry reports
● Participate in policy advocacy and stakeholder engagement
● Free admission to select AIGF events
● Access to market reports, research, and insights on law, taxation, and more
● Network with members of the wider AIGF community
● Exclusive AIGDF member badge for your website and other company branding
● Exposure to legal fraternity and policy experts
● Opportunity to showcase games to gaming operators
To become a member of AIGDF, and for further query please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org