Regulator – GLI, Australia
- Phil is the Senior Manager Regulation Compliance & QA for GLI Australia, having joined the company in November 2014.
- Phil liaises with regulators and governments across the Asia Pacific region, providing advice on gambling regulation and technical compliance for gambling equipment.
- Phil spent 16 years with the Liquor and Gambling Commissioner in South Australia as Manager Gambling Operations. During this time, Phil chaired the ANZ Gaming Machine National Standards Working Party; the multi-jurisdiction committee responsible for maintaining the Australian/New Zealand Gaming Machine National Standard. He was also the chair and panellist on the Assessment Panel for the Accreditation of Testing Facilities.
- Phil also served for 4 years as Executive Officer of Club Safe in South Australia, an industry-sponsored initiative formed to promote the responsible delivery of gambling and minimise the harm caused by problem gambling behaviour.
- Phil holds a Diploma in Information Technology.
- Phil can be contacted at email@example.com