Founder – LawNK The Law Offices of Nandan Kamath
- Nandan Kamath is a Principal Lawyer at LawNK, a boutique law firm and widely considered for India’s premier sports law practice
- Nandan is a graduate of Harvard Law School, the University of Oxford (on a Rhodes Scholarship) and the National Law School of India.
- Was an associate in the corporate and intellectual property groups of Davis Polk & Wardwell, a leading international law firm, working in California, Hong Kong and India.
- He is also the Managing Trustee of GoSports Foundation, which supports junior Olympic and Paralympic athletes in India.
- His firm, LawNk has inter alia advised the International Cricket Council on the organization of the ICC Cricket World 2011 in the sub-continent
- His fir, LawNK is ranked among India’s 50 top IP law firms by India Business Law Journal in 2013, and among Asia’s 50 best young specialist law firms by Asian Legal Business in 2011
- Area of specialization include leagues and franchises, technology and content owners, software developers, sports governing bodies, governments and public authorities, athletes, broadcasters etc.