Partner Khaitan & Co.
- Ganesh Prasad is partner with Khaitan & Co, and a member of its corporate and commercial law team.
- He is a admitted to practice in India and England & Wales (NP).
- Ganesh and Khaitan & Co have advised a number of gaming clients, including Microgaming, Adda52, Dream11, and Fandromeda.
- He advised Velo Partners (and its affiliates) in its investment in Adda52. He also advised Adda52 in its merger with Delta Corp, which was the first major merger of gaming companies in India.
- Ganesh and Khaitan & Co have advised Microgaming in its licensing arrangements with leading players in the gaming sector in India, in its India entry, and on tax issues surrounding the licensing arrangements and entry.
- He has written articles for various reputed international journals, including International Comparative Legal Guide (gambling edition), and for the Indian Business Law Journal.
- He specializes in domestic and foreign venture capital and private equity investments in a variety of sectors, including IT/ITES, gaming, financial services, insurance, education, human resource consultancy and real estate development.