The All India Gaming Federation (AIGF) is a registered not for profit society established under the Societies Registration Act, 1860. AIGF aims to bring all stakeholders associated with the Gaming industry such as operators and business houses, lawyers, journalists, software and technical providers, professionals, consultants etc. under a common platform and urge for reforms in this sector. Businesses in the following sectors can join us:
The AIGF is committed to inclusively representing the totality of the Gaming industry. Learn more about becoming an AIGF member.
- Access to business and networking opportunities through industry events.
- Promoting and protecting industry-wide legislative issues.
- Supporting world-class responsible gaming programs.
- Articulating the value of the modern casino gaming industry nationally at state and local levels.
- Updates on federal legislative and regulatory issues of interest to the commercial gaming industry.