The All India Gaming Federation (AIGF) is a registered not for profit society established under the Societies Registration Act, 1860. AIGF aims to bring all stakeholders associated with the Gaming industry such as operators and business houses, lawyers, journalists, software and technical providers, professionals, consultants etc. under a common platform and urge for reforms in this sector.
The AIGF is committed to inclusively representing the totality of the Gaming industry. Learn more about becoming an AIGF member.
- Be a part of the AIGF Executive Committee and help re-define evolving needs of the Gaming Industry
- A perfect platform to make recommendations and re-presentations to the key influencers in the Industry
- Contribute towards Policy Advocacy, Industry Reports & Research
- Get AIGF Accreditation
- Facilitation with AIGF Law Partners & Policy Advisory Panels
- Complimentary Access to Exclusive AIGF events
- Access to Industry Reports, Research and insights regarding laws, taxation & more
- Opportunity to network & interact with other AIGF Members
- Get exclusive complimentary advertising real estate on India’s Biggest Skill Gaming industry platform, www.gaming360.in
- Access to AIGF’s Knowledge Database